Happy Holidays from the critters of Amy’s Happy Critters, Inc.,
They would like to me to let everyone know that they still have plenty to say but the holidays are just to busy a time to mess with it. Some of the reasons I have been given are:
- “It’s hard work inspecting and approving or disapproving of all the strangers that the humans just let walk right in.”
- “The door bell rang again! Someone’s here to see ME!”
- “The door is open….perhaps I can sneak out…”
- “The floors, counters, kitchen tables, coffe tables, laps of visitors, (in Riley the Wonder Dog’s case-refrigerators) and especially small children are a source of so many treats, it’s a full time job scavenging.”
- “STRANGE PEOPLE-RUN AND HIDE!!”
- “New laps to sit on, I hope some of them don’t like cats.”
- ‘Toddlers, watch your tails.”
- “My humans are gone, again, and the substitute does not live here. Boring.”
As you can see, the critters are busy.
They assure me they will have much to report in 2011!